A&S Integrated Services Sectors
A&S Integrated Services aims to provide highly experienced, skilled personnel to the Marine Oil & Gas sectors, providing specialist, professional & proactive recruitment. Our clients demand quality and through our highly experienced management team, we aim to provide only the best qualified and experienced professionals to our clients.
Oil & Gas
A&S Integrated Services can provide professional technical personnel to the Oil & Gas Industry and in particular, Platforms, FPSO’s, Drill ships, Semi-submersibles and Jack Ups. This will include Subsea, Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic, Motorman & ERO personnel.
Our list of services are as follows:-
- Supply of engineers to rigs in offshore operations.
- Supply of engineers to projects.
- Rig move assistance.
- Well Control Equipment Project supervision and execution.
- Rig Stacking / Reactivation Support.
- Vendor surveillance.
- BOP Certification Support.
- BOP & Control System API Compliance Surveys.
- BOP Client Acceptance Support.
- FAT, SIT & Commissioning Support.
- Rig Acceptance.
- Rig Modular Interface & Installation Projects.
Our selection processes will ensure that our clients requirements are fully satisfied and to the specification demanded. All personnel will have the applicable offshore certification, academic qualification and will have the relevant experience as appropriate to the job position.
- Rig Surveyors
- Project Engineer
- Subsea Superintendent
- Subsea Supervisors
- Subsea Engineer
- Mechanical Supervisor
- Rig Mechanic
- Mechanical Technician
- Electrical Supervisors
- Rig Electrician
- Electrical Technician
- Electronic Technician
- Hydraulic Engineer
- Hydraulic Technician
- Instrument Technician
A&S Integrated Services can provide ships officers to the offshore services sectors. Mainly Drill ships , FPSO’s, Semi-submersibles, Standby Vessels, Supply Vessels and Anchor Handlers. This will include both Deck and Technical ships officers.
All personnel will be certified and satisfy our clients specifications for particular vessels as requested. The personnel qualifications will comply with all maritime rules and regulations.
A&S Integrated Services does not have any means or mechanisms or lists intended to prevent seafarers from gaining further employment for which they are qualified.
A&S Integrated Services will not charge any fees or other charges for seafarer recruitment or placement or for providing employment to seafarers.
- Chief Officer / Marine Section Leader
- Watch keeping Officer / Dynamic Position Officer
- Chief Engineer / Technical Section Leader
- Second Engineer / Assistant Technical Section Leader
- Engine Room Operator
- Electrical Technical Officer